23rd to 25th March 2019 - Pordenone Exhibition Center
Eco Casa Energy, now at its 9th edition, is the Trade Show of the Green Economy sectors aiming at the consumers and the operators in Energy Saving, Renewable Energy, Green Building and Sustainable Mobility sectors.
– Sun: photovoltaic solar systems, solar thermal systems, solar cooling, Accumulators, Inverters.
– Fire: chimney stoves and boiler fireplaces with condensation boilers, wood-fired boilers, pellets and wood chips, wood-fired cookers and thermocooking
– Water and Air: air conditioning and natural cooling, water saving, air and water purification, district heating, micro and small eolic, micro and mini hydroelectric, fume management, conveyance, purification and filtration
– Earth: building blocks, tiles and bricks, green roofs and hanging gardens, natural stones, geothermal plants, geothermal hot water systems, heat pumps
– Saving: low consumption lighting, consumption monitoring, energy certification, home automation and security, micro-cogeneration, thermography and controls, green energy
– Mobility: cars, motorcycles and electric and hybrid bikes, environmentally friendly liquid fuels, hydrogen and fuel cells, car pooling and car sharing
– Comfort: green building and sustainable architecture, prefabricated and wooden houses, windows and doors, underfloor heating, doors and skirting boards, thermal and acoustic insulation, glass and solar shading.
If you come from Alpe-Adria region (Austria, Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Serbia, Montenegro, Macedonia, Kosovo or Albania) and you want to exhibit at Eco Casa Energy 2019 or visit the fair please contact us and we will assist you.
Send us your question and we will reply as soon as we can.